1. You understand that AMC may at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, prohibit or restrict your access to this Website or related services or may discontinue or change, at any time, any of the services available through this Website.
2. Pages within this Website may contain supplemental Terms and Conditions and additional disclosures and disclaimers, which are in addition to these Terms and Conditions, disclosures and disclaimers.
Capacity to contract
Compliance with Applicable Laws
4. This website is intended for use by such investors, prospective investors and distributors authorized by law and regulations to invest / deal in Mutual Fund units. This Website is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of the respective person who accesses the information contained herein to observe all applicable laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdictions.
5. The Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. Any unauthorized, unlawful access may be subject to a legal recourse by the AMC / Trustees / Sponsors of the Mutual Fund.
User representations and warranties
6. You represent and warrant to AMC that you will use this Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
7. You represent and warrant that you will not make any unauthorized usage of this Website including but not limited to the following:
a) transmitting or sending unsolicited commercial or marketing communications;
b) deleting or revising any content;
c) attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site; and
d) aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content or information available from this Website.
8. You represent and warrant that the you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
c) harms minors in any way;
d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
e) violates any law for the time being in force;
f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
g) impersonates another person;
h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
Contents on this Website
9. While due care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this Website, the Mutual Fund, the AMC, the Trustee Company, the Sponsors and the RTA, shall not in any way be responsible for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from:
a) any inaccuracy or error or omission of any data.
b) interruption or delay in the provision of this service.
10. In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, AMC shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the user’s software, hardware, data or property.
11. You specifically agree that AMC shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received through the Website.
Property rights in information and services
12. All trademarks, logos and service marks, information and content provided on this Website, including its design structure and compilation, are privately owned Intellectual Property Rights of AMC and/or its affiliates or group companies and/or otherwise permitted for the use of AMC. You may not copy, transmit, distribute, modify, reuse, sell or display any of the Proprietary Content for any purpose except with the prior written consent of AMC, which it may issue in its sole discretion. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You are granted a non-exclusive, non- transferable and limited right to access this Website.
13. AMC provides links to other sites for the convenience of users in locating related information and services. The content to which links may be made available on this Website have not been developed, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by AMC. It makes no representations whatsoever about any such website which the user may access through this Website and is not liable to users for any content viewed by them through a link which may be provided from this Site. A link to a website does not mean that AMC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the context or the use of such website.
14. AMC is not liable for any loss or damage caused by any delays, inaccuracy, errors or omissions in the content of any link, whether actual, alleged or consequential. AMC is not liable for any content displayed on the linked website, not furnished or provided to it by any third party including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of such content. It is the responsibility of the user to take necessary precautions to ensure that whatever is selected for use is free of such items as viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
15. You agree to indemnify and hold AMC, Sponsors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Site.
16. AMC reserves the right to add, amend or revise, in whole or in part, any of the services or contents on this website or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any addition, suspension, revision, amendment, cancellation or suspension shall be effective and binding on users. You are requested to keep yourself updated for the changes by reading the same from time to time
17. The Usage of this Website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by
/construed in accordance with, the laws of India.
18. Any dispute arising out of the Scheme(s) and the usage of this Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in India.
AMC reserves the right in its sole discretion to investigate and take legal action against anyone who engages in any illegal or prohibited conduct or otherwise violates these Terms and conditions.
Your continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of these terms and you will be unequivocally bound by all these terms and conditions, including amendments, if any.
AMC has appointed Mr. Amitabh Ambastha as the Grievance Officer to redress complaints arising from the usage of this Website or usage of any computer resource provided by the AMC. The contact details of Mr. Amitabh Ambastha are as under:
Name : Mr. Amitabh Ambastha
Telephone Number: 022- 30741020
Email : email@example.com
In case you have any complaints arising from the usage of this Website or any of the terms and conditions mentioned above including unauthorized usage by anyone as detailed in clause 8 above or the usage of any computer resource provided by the AMC, you are requested to contact the Grievance Officer at the details mentioned above.
We, at Baroda Pioneer Asset management Company Limited ("AMC"), respect investors/ customers/clients right to privacy.
We recognise that the lawful and correct treatment of personal data is very important to maintain investor's confidence in ourselves.
It is our endeavor to ensure that any personal data that we collect, process, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other electronic media will have appropriate safeguards in place to comply with our obligations of confidentiality
In this regard, we request investors/clients/customers to kindly read this “Policy on Privacy and Security of Information” carefully.
The terms as may be used in this document would be in accordance with “The Information Technology Act 2000 as amended till date, Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011” and such other rules/regulations and Circulars as may be applicable.
Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Limited, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, has been appointed as the Investment Manager to the Schemes of Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund. Baroda Pioneer Trustee Company Private Limited is the Trustee to the Mutual Fund. Bank of Baroda is the Sponsor of the
Such information can be personal and sensitive in nature as per the indicative list given below:
The aforesaid information is being collected by the AMC/Service Providers to respond to your requests, to process the investment applications and to also ensure safe subscriptions/redemptions through points of acceptance in physical form, website, online portals, Automated Teller Machines and such other mode. The AMC may also call the investors to inform them with respect to the other products or services offered by the AMC. The said information is also being collected to be compliant with the Know Your Client (KYC) norms under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, (PMLA), the rules issued thereunder, and guidelines and circular on Anti- Money Laundering issued by SEBI and SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 as amended till date.
The aforesaid information is the basis of our ability to provide investors/clients/customers with good, qualitative, timely and efficient service, while also keeping the information and data provided totally secure and confidential.
We endeavor to have suitable technical, operational and physical security controls and measures to protect investors/customers/clients personal/sensitive data or information that are commensurate with the nature of our business at all times.
We permit only authorized employees who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to aforesaid information. We would ensure to enter into suitable terms with third party service providers in order to protect client confidentiality and follow a non-disclosure or restricted disclosure policy. Further, the employees who violate the privacy and confidentiality promise shall be subjected to disciplinary action.
We shall reveal only such information to external authorities as may be found relevant and necessary in order to comply with the applicable laws of the land and to third party service providers to ensure smooth functioning of the activities as may be prescribed under applicable laws like Registrar and Transfer Agents/distributors/banks/sub-brokers/call-centers/custodians/depositories and such other entities/persons. By using our website or by agreeing to transact with us, you agree to the above sharing of information during your relationship with us. We may also be required from time to time to disclose investors/customers/clients
personal information to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators based on their requirement to comply with the applicable laws including cyber laws. In addition to the above we may also use the information shared by investors/clients/customers to contact investors/clients/customers regarding the products and services offered by us and seek feedback on the services provided. Further, such information may also be used by us to generate statistics and reports and/or to protect and defend the rights, interest and property of the Mutual Fund, AMC, Trustee Company, Sponsors & its affiliates and directors and/or to enforce legal rights or provisions of the Scheme related Documents of the Mutual Fund viz. Scheme Information Document (SID), Statement of Additional Information (SAI) and Key Information Memorandum (KIM). Further, it may be noted that Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser supplied information and site session information may be recorded as part of the normal operations and for security monitoring purposes.
Nevertheless, it is our foremost endeavor to ensure that the Customer’s Privacy is protected at all points in time. The customers/clients (whether existing/prospective) must ensure to recheck the information or data being provided to the AMC or any person acting on its behalf. Incase if any of the data/information is found to be inaccurate or incorrect, the same shall be informed to the AMC for immediate amendment. The AMC and any person acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the customers/clients (whether existing/prospective).
Investors/ Customers/ Clients shall not be covered by the terms of this Policy if they access other websites using links from this website.
Further, despite our efforts to protect investors/customers/clients privacy, if unauthorized persons breach security control measures and illegally use such sensitive/personal data or information, the Mutual Fund, AMC, Trustee Company, Sponsors and its affiliates and directors shall not be held responsible/liable.
Retention of information/data
It may be noted that we may retain the data as may be provided by the client/investors/customers till such time as may be provided under the law and as required to efficiently provide service to the clients/investors/customers.
If investors/customers/clients have any concerns relating to their personal and sensitive information they may be addressed to Mr. Amitanh Ambastha. For more details please refer to the Scheme related documents available on our website viz.www.barodapioneer.in .
Investors/clients/customers shall have expressly consented to the terms of this Policy if they enter and use this website or provide any information while transacting with us.